With some degree of sadness we are looking for a good home for our media inspired mini motor car… Pictures of her here http://bit.ly/DTgHh 24 year old classic. Perfect for those who work with the media or don’t have five children to cart around (like we do).
Caroline Jaine’s Travel Blog
The nomad travels from place to place, not always through tourism, but through a way of living. A life in transit, these are the fleeting moments of a neutral observer. With over 40 countries behind her Nomadic continues with her life-long ambition to present places and humanity in a balanced and useful way - and have fun on the journey.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- CHRISTMAS IN SPAIN
- Costa Calida Chronciles
- The French Take Over Cambridge
- San Pedro del Pinatar – first impressions
- 10 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT BRITAIN (as I say goodbye to her)
- The Passion of Catalunya
- Baghdad Photo Blog
- MAKING TOILETS SEXY, COOL & DESIRABLE
- Less Jive Talking about Swindon
- Il n’y a pas de terroristes au Pakistan
- 25,871 hits